Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NEed help guys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    bsg
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 25954

    welcome to the forum.

    Comment

    • #17
      Gurpreet
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 4

      Thank you so much guys.

      Comment

      • #18
        zod
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2009
        • 8342

        Welcome aboard. Good luck on your search.
        Originally posted by pistolero805
        Brass has antimicrobial properties.
        Originally posted by sean michael
        Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

        Comment

        • #19
          xXx Sir Sik xXx
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 3305

          Welcome

          Comment

          • #20
            BlackTydeTactical
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 2926

            Welcome aboard!

            Comment

            • #21
              h0use
              Calguns Addict
              • Jul 2009
              • 5783

              welcome

              Comment

              • #22
                NastyNate
                Senior Member
                • May 2012
                • 1697

                Check out Turner's. I just DROS'd an Arsenal with poly furniture for $799 before fees and taxes. I thought about going the build party route but in the end, I calculated the time spent researching, gathering correct parts, and the labor to build it would have ended up running me about the same. By just buying the Arsenal outright, I took a lot of the guess work out of it, I know it's done right and I saved a lot of time.
                -NN

                Comment

                • #23
                  frankDmole
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 1472

                  Welcome to CalGuns.
                  sigpic
                  Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
                  _____________________________________________

                  - (More info here)

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    TATER313
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1481

                    If u want to go to a build party ask in gunsmithing section. Welcome aboard

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1