Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Exospeed
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 587

    New member

    Hello I'm a new member, but long time lurker of this site.

    My name is Mike, I'm 34 from northern Santa Barbara county.
    I started shooting when I was 8 with Marlin .22lr bolt action my dad bought me.
    My current collection includes the .22lr listed above, a winchester SL1200, Ruger mini30, and an AR-15.

    I have enjoyed reading these forums as a guest for some time and decided to sign up.
    Peace is that brief moment in history when everybody stands around reloading. - unknown

    Democrats screw poor people in the a** while whispering into their ear that they are trying to help them. - unknown
  • #2
    fighterpilot562
    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2012
    • 47071

    Welcome to the forum!

    Comment

    • #3
      1000stars
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 879

      Welcome!
      sigpic
      NRA Life Member
      CRPA Life Member

      Comment

      • #4
        onegtalon
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 2391

        Welcome aboard!
        Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

        Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

        HDF, CGN/CGF member
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          welcome to the forum.

          Comment

          • #6
            socalpistolero
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2011
            • 2099

            welcome.

            Comment

            • #7
              zod
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2009
              • 8342

              Welcome aboard.
              Originally posted by pistolero805
              Brass has antimicrobial properties.
              Originally posted by sean michael
              Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

              Comment

              • #8
                GladiatorTactical
                Member
                CGN Contributor
                • Jun 2012
                • 294

                Welcome to CalGuns
                We sell with FREE shipping on ALL of our items.
                www.GladiatorTactical.com
                For Great customer service and prices.

                ** A local So. Cal. CalGuns member (since 2008), CGN and CGF Contributor. **

                Comment

                • #9
                  GMG
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 7974

                  Welcome aboard !
                  sigpic

                  A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SoCal Bob
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2010
                    • 5354

                    Hi Mike, welcome to Calguns.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Rider1k
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 1939

                      Welcome to CalGuns

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        den888
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 10520

                        Welcome!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          xXx Sir Sik xXx
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 3305

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            .22guy
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 5863

                            Welcome to Calguns!
                            Originally posted by sholling
                            Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Reltair
                              Junior Member
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 28

                              Welcome!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1