Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

goal zero yeti 1250 concern

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • skindog
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 5

    goal zero yeti 1250 concern

    i am unable to reset the "trip switch" for the 3, 110 power outlets in the unit as described in instruction manual.
    please help and/or guide me to the section on this site where help may be found

    thank you all so much !
  • #2
    SoCal Bob
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5354

    Uhhhhh, welcome to Calguns. I think you may want to contact Goal Zero directly with this question. I had one of their Escape 150 kits, but returned it after it would not store a charge. The storage unit kept discharging without a load.

    You might also repost your question is this Calguns section. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...splay.php?f=76
    Last edited by SoCal Bob; 07-29-2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: link to Outdoors, camping & survival

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      welcome to the forum.

      Comment

      • #4
        Rider1k
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 1939

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          h0use
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 5783

          welcome

          Comment

          • #6
            zod
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2009
            • 8342

            Welcome aboard.
            Originally posted by pistolero805
            Brass has antimicrobial properties.
            Originally posted by sean michael
            Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

            Comment

            • #7
              Striper 05
              Vendor/Retailer
              • Feb 2011
              • 900

              welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                Wicked Pete
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2010
                • 5182

                Welcome. What are you talking about?

                Comment

                • #9
                  fighterpilot562
                  I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 47071

                  Welcome!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BlackTydeTactical
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 2926

                    Welcome aboard!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      socalpistolero
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 2099

                      welcome.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        DeanW66
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 5077

                        Welcome aboard. Socal_Bob probably linked you to the "Outdoors, Camping & Survival" area of the forums here; that's the best place for your question.
                        CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                        Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          frankDmole
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 1472

                          Welcome to CalGuns.
                          sigpic
                          Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
                          _____________________________________________

                          - (More info here)

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 3162

                            welcome to calguns
                            Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
                            One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              xXx Sir Sik xXx
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 3305

                              Welcome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1