Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

first post

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    zod
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 8342

    Welcome aboard.
    Originally posted by pistolero805
    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
    Originally posted by sean michael
    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

    Comment

    • #17
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      welcome to the forum.

      Comment

      • #18
        socalpistolero
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 2099

        welcome.

        Comment

        • #19
          h0use
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 5783

          welcome

          Comment

          • #20
            Big Jake
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2009
            • 12509

            Welcome!
            "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

            "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

            "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

            "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

            Comment

            • #21
              .22guy
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2006
              • 5863

              Welcome to Calguns!
              Originally posted by sholling
              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

              Comment

              • #22
                INJUNTOM
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 1536

                Welcome aboard
                My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

                Just putting it out there..

                Comment

                • #23
                  DeanW66
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 5077

                  Welcome aboard!
                  CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                  Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Big Jake
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 12509

                    Welcome!


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

                    "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

                    "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

                    "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Bumslie
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 5358

                      Welcome
                      NRA Life Member
                      WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                      Originally posted by ivanimal
                      I love you! (some Homo)
                      Originally posted by ivanimal
                      I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                      Originally posted by Kestryll
                      OP you are an uninformed tool.
                      Go Broncos!
                      Go Kings Go!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Striper 05
                        Vendor/Retailer
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 900

                        welcome

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          nickyrr
                          Member
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 443

                          What's up man...

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            SURVIVOR619
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 3629

                            Howdy!
                            Only the wise will understand and survive...
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 3162

                              welcome to calguns
                              Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
                              One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1