Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Yeah another noob here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    fighterpilot562
    I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2012
    • 47071

    Welcome

    Comment

    • #17
      frankDmole
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 1472

      Welcome to CalGuns.
      sigpic
      Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
      _____________________________________________

      - (More info here)

      Comment

      • #18
        socalpistolero
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 2099

        welcome.

        Comment

        • #19
          IrishPirate
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2009
          • 6390

          Originally posted by Bangzoom
          thx all...i appreciate the welcome
          Welcome! You are welcome for the welcomes.
          sigpic
          Most civilization is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe slowly. You tame.
          People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Governments, Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People

          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

          Comment

          • #20
            DeanW66
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Oct 2008
            • 5077

            Welcome aboard!
            CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

            Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

            Comment

            • #21
              FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 3162

              welcome to calguns
              Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
              One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1