Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Michael in California
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 690

    New Member

    First post and introduction.

    I'm fairly new to fire arms but have always be a gun rights advocate. The older I get, the more I feel that I should practice what I preach and to that end, I now own a couple of weapons and intend on collecting a few more.

    My first priority is personal protection. Secondly, its just plain out fun. Thirdly, and fairly remotely down the road is hunting.

    I'll be submitting my LTC application to Kern County in the very near future as well.

    - Michael
  • #2
    1PHATTDAD
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 538

    Welcome Mike!

    Comment

    • #3
      SoCal Bob
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5354

      Hi Michael, welcome to Calguns.

      Comment

      • #4
        BlackTydeTactical
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 2926

        Welcome aboard!

        Comment

        • #5
          h0use
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 5783

          welcome

          Comment

          • #6
            frankDmole
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 1472

            Welcome to CalGuns, Michael.
            sigpic
            Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
            _____________________________________________

            - (More info here)

            Comment

            • #7
              black gun addict
              Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 214

              welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                VFX_man
                Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 331

                glad to see you here!
                _____________________________________________

                Fire at Will . . . man it really sucks to be Will!

                Comment

                • #9
                  xXx Sir Sik xXx
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 3305

                  Welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Striper 05
                    Vendor/Retailer
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 900

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      whtl
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 1042

                      Hey Michael, Welcome to Calguns.
                      Lifetime NRA Member

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        den888
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 10520

                        Welcome!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          onegtalon
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 2391

                          Welcome!
                          Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                          Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                          HDF, CGN/CGF member
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            GMG
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 7974

                            Welcome aboard Michael !
                            sigpic

                            A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              fighterpilot562
                              I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 47071

                              Welcome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1