Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New calgunner here!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • illusionistpro
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 53

    New calgunner here!

    Hi everyone. I realized I havent posted in here and wanted to say hi. I just passed my handgun safety test and considering getting a glock 19.

    I'd really like to get a .22 conversion, but they're hard to find or sell out fast.
  • #2
    fasteddie5
    Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 302

    Welcome to Calguns!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      GMG
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2008
      • 7974

      Welcome aboard !
      sigpic

      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

      Comment

      • #4
        frankDmole
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2010
        • 1472

        Welcome to CalGuns, and congrats.
        sigpic
        Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
        _____________________________________________

        - (More info here)

        Comment

        • #5
          .22guy
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2006
          • 5863

          Welcome to Calguns!
          Originally posted by sholling
          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

          Comment

          • #6
            SoCal Bob
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2010
            • 5354

            Welcome

            Comment

            • #7
              den888
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 10520

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                GladiatorTactical
                Member
                CGN Contributor
                • Jun 2012
                • 294

                Welcome to CalGuns
                We sell with FREE shipping on ALL of our items.
                www.GladiatorTactical.com
                For Great customer service and prices.

                ** A local So. Cal. CalGuns member (since 2008), CGN and CGF Contributor. **

                Comment

                • #9
                  zod
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 8342

                  Welcome aboard. Great choice. Good luck on the 22 conversion kit, they are out there.
                  Originally posted by pistolero805
                  Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                  Originally posted by sean michael
                  Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Special Agent R
                    Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 361

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      DeanW66
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 5077

                      Welcome aboard!
                      CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                      Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        fighterpilot562
                        I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 47071

                        Welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          h0use
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 5783

                          welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BlackTydeTactical
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 2926

                            Welcome aboard!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              socalpistolero
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 2099

                              welcome.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1