Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Greetings from Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lonely Raven
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 4

    Greetings from Chicago

    Howdy all!

    I hope there is no problem of someone from the Windy City popping in.

    I keep seeing threads from Calguns mentioned in other forums, and it seems this forum is pretty happinin'

    I just thought I'd register, say HI, and read up a bit and see what I can learn from you all.
  • #2
    LCU1670
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 2865

    Welcome! I am originally from the southwest side, between pulaskie (crawford) and cicero off archer ave. (near midway airport). Went to St Richards, edwards and graduated from Curie HS.

    Hope your gun laws improve soon!!
    sigpic Waterborne!

    Former: Knight of Front Sight &
    Gold Star Member

    Comment

    • #3
      frankDmole
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 1472

      Welcome to CalGuns.
      sigpic
      Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
      _____________________________________________

      - (More info here)

      Comment

      • #4
        tbhracing
        Banned
        • Oct 2008
        • 5523

        Last edited by tbhracing; 06-13-2012, 2:47 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          den888
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2009
          • 10520

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            SoCal Bob
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2010
            • 5354

            Howdy

            Comment

            • #7
              .22guy
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2006
              • 5863

              Welcome to Calguns!
              Originally posted by sholling
              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                welcome to the forum.

                Comment

                • #9
                  jbe90
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 887

                  Welcome!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    zod
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 8342

                    Welcome aboard.
                    Originally posted by pistolero805
                    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                    Originally posted by sean michael
                    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      fighterpilot562
                      I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 47071

                      Welcome

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        h0use
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 5783

                        welcome

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Special Agent R
                          Member
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 361

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            MrExel17
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 9170

                            Welcome to Calguns!
                            "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              DannyInSoCal
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 8271

                              Welcome -

                              How is Cutler's sprained uterus doing...?

                              .
                              $500 Donation to any Veterans Charity - Plus $500 Gift Card to any gun store: Visit 2nd Amendment Mortgage / www.2AMortgage.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1