Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

hey friends!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GarrettF
    Junior Member
    • May 2012
    • 26

    hey friends!

    New from Central Cali. I'm into hunting and shooting and recently got interested in getting an ar-15 so I thought I would join CalGuns and make some friends that share the same hobbies as me. Name is Garrett
  • #2
    FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 3162

    Hey buddy
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      welcome to the forum.

      Comment

      • #4
        Tackman11
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 579

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          NYRangerfan2
          Banned
          • Sep 2011
          • 187

          welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            fraz
            Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 179

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              GMG
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2008
              • 7974

              Garrett, welcome aboard !
              sigpic

              A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

              Comment

              • #8
                frankDmole
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2010
                • 1472

                Welcome to CalGuns, Garrett.
                sigpic
                Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
                _____________________________________________

                - (More info here)

                Comment

                • #9
                  fighterpilot562
                  I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 47071

                  Welcome.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    freonr22
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 12948

                    Welcome to Calguns, my friend.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by dantodd
                    We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
                    Originally posted by bwiese
                    They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
                    Originally posted by louisianagirl
                    Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      xXx Sir Sik xXx
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 3305

                      Hey

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SoCal Bob
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2010
                        • 5354

                        Hi Garrett, welcome to Calguns.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          den888
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10520

                          Welcome!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            GarrettF
                            Junior Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 26

                            Thanks guys, how is every one this morning.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              BlackTydeTactical
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 2926

                              Welcome aboard!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1