Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

'ello from So Cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PhilthyTurtle
    Junior Member
    • May 2012
    • 47

    'ello from So Cal

    Hello, purchased my first firearm a couple weeks ago, a Ruger 10/.22. Happened to see this forum web address at one of my local ranges and signed up. have plenty of questions hope to find answers.
  • #2
    PastorPhil
    Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 130

    Welcome to Calguns! I'm thinking about picking up a 10/22 myself! Need something that doesn't drain my wallet every time I go to the range!

    Comment

    • #3
      .22guy
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2006
      • 5863

      Welcome to Calguns!
      Originally posted by sholling
      Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

      Comment

      • #4
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        Sup, Welcome to Calguns!
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        • #5
          onegtalon
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 2391

          Welcome aboard!!!!!


          Sent from my iPhone...
          Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

          Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

          HDF, CGN/CGF member
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            IntoForever
            CGSSA Associate
            • Sep 2010
            • 3891

            Welcome to Calguns and the beginning of your new drug!
            With all this "gun control" talk, I've not heard one politician say how they plan on taking guns from criminals, just law abiding Citizens.

            Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
            5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
            Originally posted by pyromensch
            damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll

            Comment

            • #7
              fighterpilot562
              I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2012
              • 47071

              Welcome, what do you need to know?

              Comment

              • #8
                SoCal Bob
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2010
                • 5354

                Welcome to Calguns, the land of answers.

                Comment

                • #9
                  ElvenSoul
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 17431

                  Welcome!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    den888
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10520

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      frankDmole
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2010
                      • 1472

                      Welcome to CalGuns.
                      sigpic
                      Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
                      _____________________________________________

                      - (More info here)

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        DeanW66
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 5077

                        Welcome aboard! Lots of useful info and helpful folks 'round these parts.
                        CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                        Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          h0use
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 5783

                          welcome

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1