Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from the Midwest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • johnpaulh
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 1

    Hello from the Midwest!

    Just wanted to say hello and glad I found your site. I am in Michigan and know Calguns is for you unlucky folks in Canthavethiscanthavethatifornia, but it looks like a great site so I am happy to be here.

    I just got a Sterling MK4 for my birthday, and am looking to start building. In searching for some build drawings, how-to's etc...I found this site, and see some of you have done these.

    If you would share your experience, any drawings, pics, pitfalls etc...I would be deeply in your debt.

    Thanks!
    John
  • #2
    shooperman
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1854

    Welcome to calguns John.
    "I'd cure the whole world with one primal scream, but no one would listen" - Davey Havok

    Comment

    • #3
      Wicked Pete
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5182

      Yea, welcome. I am sure you will enjoy the forums, lots of good information here.

      Comment

      • #4
        SoCal Bob
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2010
        • 5354

        Hi John, welcome to Calguns. Good luck with your build, here are a couple guides in case you haven't already seen them:




        Helpful hint: The disconnector spring is wider on one end. The wider end goes down in the trigger assembly, otherwise the disconnector may not function properly.

        Comment

        • #5
          frankDmole
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 1472

          Welcome to CalGuns, John.
          sigpic
          Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, WAR has never solved anything.
          _____________________________________________

          - (More info here)

          Comment

          • #6
            t0kie
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2008
            • 3419

            Welcome to Calguns.

            Comment

            • #7
              .22guy
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2006
              • 5863

              Welcome to Calguns!
              Originally posted by sholling
              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                welcome to the forum.

                Comment

                • #9
                  xXx Sir Sik xXx
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 3305

                  Welcome

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    LikeAllGuns
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 652

                    ''Canthavethiscanthavethatifornia'' That is good stuff !!!!!

                    Welcome !!!

                    Wow someone in a free state comes to ''Canthavethiscanthavethatifornia'' for questions on a build

                    I am still laughing..... is that what folks in free states say about us ''Canthavethiscanthavethatifornia''

                    I want to make that my signature

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Sonny188
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 1204

                      Welcome!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        BlackTydeTactical
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 2926

                        Welcome aboard!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          AlabamaBound
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 514

                          welcome to Calguns

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            fighterpilot562
                            I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 47071

                            Welcome

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              h0use
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 5783

                              welcome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1