Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FNG here.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • northman
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 3

    FNG here.

    Hey, I just registered but have been using Calguns as a reference for some time. Last year when I built my AR (20" stag upper on spikes lower with Monsterman Grip) I was here alot. Currently waiting out my 10 day waiting period on a XD. 45. Although I dont usually open carry unless I saw a reason too, I was planning to attend a open carry function in the future with my new firearm. Thats when I learned of the new ban on open carry. I decided it was time to gripe on the internet about it LOL!

    I live in Tuolumne Co. and am a prepper. I own and use a handfull of firearms and have a bugout plan and bugout bag as well as a bug in plan. Im hoping to contribute as much as I can but mostly am here too learn. Thanks ladies and gents.

    northman
    Last edited by northman; 03-09-2012, 9:16 AM. Reason: grammar
  • #2
    h0use
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 5783

    welcome

    Comment

    • #3
      .22guy
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2006
      • 5863

      Welcome to Calguns!
      Originally posted by sholling
      Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

      Comment

      • #4
        SoCal Bob
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2010
        • 5354

        Welcome

        Comment

        • #5
          SODAMFAST
          Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 468

          Welcome!
          So Dam Fast !

          Comment

          • #6
            shooperman
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2012
            • 1854

            Welcome.
            "I'd cure the whole world with one primal scream, but no one would listen" - Davey Havok

            Comment

            • #7
              Sonny188
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 1204

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                den888
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jul 2009
                • 10520

                Welcome!

                Comment

                • #9
                  GMG
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 7974

                  Welcome aboard !
                  sigpic

                  A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    biloutkast
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 1550

                    Welcome aboard~!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      zod
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 8342

                      Welcome aboard.
                      Originally posted by pistolero805
                      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                      Originally posted by sean michael
                      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bikr4jc
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 1422

                        Welcome!!!
                        "T-Rex was a friendly Chap" Charles007 @ SSZS 6.5

                        "To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

                        NRA Benefactor Life Member ~ CRPA Life Member

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          northman
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 3

                          Thanks gents.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SantaCabinetguy
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 15142

                            Northman,

                            Welcome to Calguns!
                            Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                            -------

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              DeanW66
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 5077

                              Welcome aboard! Lots of useful info and helpful folks 'round these parts.
                              CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                              Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1