Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Long time reader, first time poster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DogpawSlim
    Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 137

    Long time reader, first time poster

    Hi everybody,

    I've been lurking on this site for a while now, and thought I'd join up. I'm getting back into guns after a few year hiatus, and looking forward to turning money into noise.
  • #2
    jonc
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 6406

    Welcome

    Enjoy!!

    Comment

    • #3
      J.S.Riesch
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 528

      Hi!
      Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

      Comment

      • #4
        SoCal Bob
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2010
        • 5354

        Welcome to Calguns.

        Comment

        • #5
          den888
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2009
          • 10520

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            bikr4jc
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Oct 2011
            • 1422

            Welcome!!
            "T-Rex was a friendly Chap" Charles007 @ SSZS 6.5

            "To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

            NRA Benefactor Life Member ~ CRPA Life Member

            Comment

            • #7
              biloutkast
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2009
              • 1550

              Welcome aboard~!

              Comment

              • #8
                zod
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 8342

                Welcome aboard.
                Originally posted by pistolero805
                Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                Originally posted by sean michael
                Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                Comment

                • #9
                  llamatrnr
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 4194

                  Howdy; jump right in!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    cebuvfr
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 861

                    Welcome aboard!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Wicked Pete
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 5182

                      Money into Noise!

                      Welcome.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SantaCabinetguy
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 15142

                        DPS,

                        Welcome to Calguns! Glad you finally decided to join up.
                        Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                        -------

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          GMG
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 7974

                          Welcome aboard !
                          sigpic

                          A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            h0use
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 5783

                            welcome

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              bsg
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 25954

                              welcome to the forum.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1