Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

wanted cz97b

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • papi jared
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1

    wanted cz97b

    Hello,I just sign up on calguns.iam looking for a cz97b.I live in the sacrmento area.I can't find one anywhere ...or on line.iam looking for anew one..any help would be great.
  • #2
    h0use
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 5783

    welcome! post your want ad in the want ad section it will get more views!

    Comment

    • #3
      SantaCabinetguy
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2011
      • 15142

      marketplace section for that CZ!
      Hauoli Makahiki Hou


      -------

      Comment

      • #4
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        Hiya!
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        • #5
          bikr4jc
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Oct 2011
          • 1422

          Welcome!!
          "T-Rex was a friendly Chap" Charles007 @ SSZS 6.5

          "To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

          NRA Benefactor Life Member ~ CRPA Life Member

          Comment

          • #6
            INJUNTOM
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1536

            Welcome aboard
            My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

            Just putting it out there..

            Comment

            • #7
              MOONDAWG
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 550

              Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state.
              NULLI SECUNDUS

              Comment

              • #8
                Sonny188
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 1204

                Welcome!

                Comment

                • #9
                  drifter001
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2010
                  • 2195

                  Welcome!
                  Fir Na Tine

                  http://www.socalsubies.com/?referrerid=5243

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    welcome to the forum.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      zod
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 8342

                      Welcome aboard.
                      Originally posted by pistolero805
                      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                      Originally posted by sean michael
                      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        DeanW66
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 5077

                        Welcome aboard! Do as suggested by the others for more appropriate location for your wants.
                        CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                        Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1