Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hey Y'all

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LinguistGuy
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 13

    Hey Y'all

    Hey, just stopping by and checking in. I PCS'd to Cali about a year ago, with another year or so to go. It's been an experience but I'm enjoying it here. Oh well, that's about it for now.
  • #2
    WolfSamurai
    Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 384

    Welcome to CalGuns.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of EVIL is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke


    Comment

    • #3
      dellgsg5
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 706

      Welcome to Calguns!

      Comment

      • #4
        jloffermann
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 252

        welcome! I'am pretty new too but so far i have been helped and found tons of great info. I' am stationed at Travis afb currently deployed but Ca is quite tough and different on guns.
        "So you're saying the spoon made Rosie fat?"

        Comment

        • #5
          xXx Sir Sik xXx
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 3305

          Welcome to the board

          Comment

          • #6
            Sonny188
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 1204

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              h0use
              Calguns Addict
              • Jul 2009
              • 5783

              welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                socalpistolero
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2011
                • 2099

                welcome.

                Comment

                • #9
                  bsg
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 25954

                  welcome to the forum.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    zod
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 8342

                    Welcome aboard.
                    Originally posted by pistolero805
                    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                    Originally posted by sean michael
                    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GMG
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7974

                      Welcome aboard !
                      sigpic

                      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Hiho20
                        Junior Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 12

                        Welcome! What base?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          .22guy
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 5863

                          Welcome to Calguns!
                          Originally posted by sholling
                          Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SantaCabinetguy
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 15142

                            Linguist,

                            Welcome to CGN!
                            Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                            -------

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              den888
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 10520

                              Welcome!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1