Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HEY ALL!! new member from 626 area code

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mchang
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 101

    HEY ALL!! new member from 626 area code

    hey guys, and gals! just wanted to take my time to introduce myself to this wonderful forum. hope the future of my experiences with CALGUNS goes well and hope to make new friends. looking forward to reading all the useful information that everyone posts!! thanks
  • #2
    symaxwell
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 36

    Welcome. What are your interests? I'm also kinda new to this whole Calguns thing. Also from 626 area.

    Comment

    • #3
      zod
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2009
      • 8342

      Welcome aboard.
      Originally posted by pistolero805
      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
      Originally posted by sean michael
      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

      Comment

      • #4
        mchang
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 101

        Originally posted by symaxwell
        Welcome. What are your interests? I'm also kinda new to this whole Calguns thing. Also from 626 area.
        just recently ive become more interested in firearms. i started dove hunting two years ago with a buddy of mine as well. as of right now im interested in getting myself a glock19 for a handgun, and a browning bps for a hunting shotgun. leaning towards a bps because im a left handed shot.

        Comment

        • #5
          email
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2011
          • 2503

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to the forum.

            Comment

            • #7
              symaxwell
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2011
              • 36

              Why not Glock 17. I assume you are not using for CC (Concealed Carry) or for backup.

              Comment

              • #8
                socalpistolero
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2011
                • 2099

                WELCOME.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Paper Boy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 5666

                  Welcome
                  Youtube reviews https://bit.ly/2V3WchY
                  https://hooksandammo.com

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    mchang
                    Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 101

                    Originally posted by symaxwell
                    Why not Glock 17. I assume you are not using for CC (Concealed Carry) or for backup.
                    I'm planning on getting a glock34 later on. Planning on using the 19 for home defense. I didnt want to get two similar sized 9mm. What do you think?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      symaxwell
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 36

                      I would say skip getting two 9mm. Get the 17 and then a .45. Maybe a Glock 21sf or a 1911.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        IntoForever
                        CGSSA Associate
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 3891

                        Welcome to the forum!
                        With all this "gun control" talk, I've not heard one politician say how they plan on taking guns from criminals, just law abiding Citizens.

                        Originally posted by Nose Nuggets
                        5 guys, hot damn thats some good eat'n.
                        Originally posted by pyromensch
                        damn, i duped my own thread...first time i did a poll

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          h0use
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 5783

                          Welcome

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            den888
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 10520

                            Welcome!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              BlackTydeTactical
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 2926

                              Welcome aboard!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1