Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

GREETINGS FROM SPAIN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • badass
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 6

    GREETINGS FROM SPAIN

    Hello CARLGUN, I'm from Spain, I am new in this forum. I am a collector of military gear and I am also a fan of guns.

    Sorry for my bad English, I use the google translator.


    GREETINGS AND RESPECT
  • #2
    h0use
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 5783

    welcome1 what are the rules in spain for owning guns?

    Comment

    • #3
      TheExpertish
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 3451

      Originally posted by h0use
      welcome1 what are the rules in spain for owning guns?
      You using Google Translate as well h0use?

      Welcome to the Club.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by starsnuffer
      It's an HK, I could lube it with sand and superglue and it'd work just fine.

      Comment

      • #4
        ElvenSoul
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2008
        • 17431

        Welcome! Are you a fan of Star Pistols?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Fjold
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Oct 2005
          • 23062

          Welcome to Calguns!
          Frank

          One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




          Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

          Comment

          • #6
            Treb5
            Vietnam Vet
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jun 2007
            • 860

            Welcome to CalGuns.
            sigpic
            NRA Benefactor Life Member

            Comment

            • #7
              FWLTLK
              Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 131

              Greetings!

              Comment

              • #8
                J.S.Riesch
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 528

                Greetings and salutations.
                Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

                Comment

                • #9
                  SantaCabinetguy
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 15142

                  badass, welcome! Always glad to have an international member.
                  Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    zod
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 8342

                    Dang, Spain?!? How cool is that? Calguns is going international. Welcome aboard.
                    Originally posted by pistolero805
                    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                    Originally posted by sean michael
                    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      den888
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 10520

                      Welcome!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        nikonuser
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 618

                        I love Spain, specially Paz Vega. Welcome.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          jonc
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 6406

                          Welcome

                          Enjoy!!!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            socalpistolero
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 2099

                            BIENVENIDO.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Sonny188
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 1204

                              Welcome!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1