Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thanks Guys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Big Kid
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 12

    Thanks Guys

    I have recently gotten back into recreational shooting. In fact my wife and son have also made some trips to the range with me. Its great to have another family hobby we can do together. The forums here have answered many of my questions. Especially in the legal area. I just assembled my first AR lower today. I can see how these guns could be addicting. Thanks for all the great posts and pictures. Can't wait to get the swag I ordered from the Calgun store.
  • #2
    BlackTydeTactical
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 2926

    Welcome aboard!

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      welcome to the forum.

      Comment

      • #4
        xXx Sir Sik xXx
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 3305

        Welcome to the board

        Comment

        • #5
          Sonny188
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 1204

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            GMG
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2008
            • 7974

            Welcome aboard !
            sigpic

            A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

            Comment

            • #7
              h0use
              Calguns Addict
              • Jul 2009
              • 5783

              welcome

              Comment

              • #8
                Fjold
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Oct 2005
                • 23062

                Good first post, welcome aboard.
                Frank

                One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




                Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

                Comment

                • #9
                  den888
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 10520

                  Welcome!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ENVYGREEN
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1504

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      zod
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 8342

                      Welcome aboard.
                      Originally posted by pistolero805
                      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                      Originally posted by sean michael
                      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Wicked Pete
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2010
                        • 5182

                        Guns get addicting? That's my middle name. Sometimes I like to just look at em and talk to them, clean... kiss and hugs. Getting kind of expensive to just blast (like there's no tomorrow), all the time.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          WolfSamurai
                          Member
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 384

                          Welcome to CalGuns.
                          The only thing necessary for the triumph of EVIL is for good men to do nothing.
                          Edmund Burke


                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SantaCabinetguy
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 15142

                            Welcome BigKid!
                            Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                            -------

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              AlabamaBound
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 514

                              Welcome BigKid, I have recently become re-addicted also...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1