Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • polarbear
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 66

    New Member

    I just joined the group after buying my first shotgun. Just bought a Mossberg Blackwater 590A1. Good sale price at Ammo Brothers in Cerritos. I look forward to getting it in nine days and getting to the range.
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    Welcome to the forum.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      GuillermoAntonio
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 1526

      Welcome to calguns!
      Hungry for ammo?
      San Diego Ammo GB from Bullet_man911 ****THE SAN DIEGO AMMO GROUP BUY****!

      Comment

      • #4
        den888
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2009
        • 10520

        Welcome!

        Comment

        • #5
          zod
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2009
          • 8342

          Welcome aboard.
          Originally posted by pistolero805
          Brass has antimicrobial properties.
          Originally posted by sean michael
          Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

          Comment

          • #6
            duzco44
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 11

            im new too, i get my baby on monday not trying to be a jerk... just excited. may your waiting period be fast.

            Comment

            • #7
              .22guy
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2006
              • 5863

              Welcome to Calguns!
              Originally posted by sholling
              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

              Comment

              • #8
                SantaCabinetguy
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2011
                • 15142

                Welcome PB!
                Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                -------

                Comment

                • #9
                  GMG
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 7974

                  Welcome aboard !
                  sigpic

                  A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    welcome to the forum.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      rcstiles
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 1

                      I will be building my first AR this year, and it looks like I came to the right place for answers.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jonc
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 6407

                        Welcome

                        Congrats on the moss....

                        Enjoy..

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Treb5
                          Vietnam Vet
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 860

                          Welcome to calguns!
                          sigpic
                          NRA Benefactor Life Member

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            MRSAECHAO
                            Junior Member
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 1

                            Welcome!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              WolfSamurai
                              Member
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 384

                              Welcome to CalGuns.
                              The only thing necessary for the triumph of EVIL is for good men to do nothing.
                              Edmund Burke


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1