Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from the peninsula

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vetteodyssey
    Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 117

    Hello from the peninsula

    Hi guys.

    I found this forum while researching current CA AR laws and I've learned a lot. I know I want to add an AR to my collection, but I'm a bit torn between an 80% build project and getting something that is ready to shoot. It seems there are a lot of options and differences between 80% lowers and I don't know if I can restrain myself to do the proper research to get the best one.

    For a ready to shoot rifle, I'm really liking the Mid-Length Spikes Tactical. Only problem there is the 4-6 week wait. I've scoured the forums for one for sale + Craig's list, but I can't find the one I like. Anybody know of any Gun Stores that might carry them?

    Thanks all.
  • #2
    chozenfew805
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2010
    • 5008

    Welcome Aboard!
    ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


    Comment

    • #3
      ElvenSoul
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Apr 2008
      • 17431

      Welcome!
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Paper Boy
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2009
        • 5666

        Welcome
        Youtube reviews https://bit.ly/2V3WchY
        https://hooksandammo.com

        Comment

        • #5
          SoCal Bob
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2010
          • 5354

          Welcome to Calguns.

          Comment

          • #6
            den888
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2009
            • 10520

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              Sonny188
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 1204

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                gatesbox
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2010
                • 1860

                Cheers and welcome to Calguns...

                do you have a vertical milling machine? If so I'm on the peninsula and will tell you all I have discovered about 80% lowers......I'll bring the beer....
                "Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt."

                Comment

                • #9
                  anthonyca
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2008
                  • 6316

                  Welcome. It's good to see another gun owner on the peninsula.
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Union...70812799700206

                  Originally posted by Wherryj
                  I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BlackTydeTactical
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 2926

                    Welcome aboard!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bsg
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 25954

                      welcome to the forum.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        h0use
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 5783

                        welcome!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          pTa
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 1045

                          RedChvyMan's got a middy for sale/ not SPIKEs but nice price and ready to ship
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            CrossedRifles
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 2449

                            Welcome to CalGuns!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Treb5
                              Vietnam Vet
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 860

                              Welcome
                              sigpic
                              NRA Benefactor Life Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1