Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    DeanW66
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Oct 2008
    • 5077

    Welcome aboard!
    CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

    Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

    Comment

    • #17
      Ruimprez
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 9

      Originally posted by gadsdenarmory
      Be safe and we'll share a few rounds and shoot a few rounds when you get back.
      I have only been out here for a little more than a week now and I have already purchased about 85% of my ar-15 build. At this rate...i might have a nice little armory awaiting my return

      Comment

      • #18
        TheExpertish
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 3451

        Originally posted by Ruimprez
        I have only been out here for a little more than a week now and I have already purchased about 85% of my ar-15 build. At this rate...i might have a nice little armory awaiting my return
        When are you due back? I'm planning my AR builds. Gonna go the inexpensive route and get a 5-pack of Plum Crazies and go...well, crazy. My goal is to make the gun a month club this coming year one way or another.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by starsnuffer
        It's an HK, I could lube it with sand and superglue and it'd work just fine.

        Comment

        • #19
          Ruimprez
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 9

          Originally posted by gadsdenarmory
          When are you due back? I'm planning my AR builds. Gonna go the inexpensive route and get a 5-pack of Plum Crazies and go...well, crazy. My goal is to make the gun a month club this coming year one way or another.
          I should be back by spring/summer time frame. I noticed your avatar...prior service with the usmc?

          Comment

          • #20
            FNH5-7
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2009
            • 9407

            Welcome to Calguns.
            Originally posted by FalconLair
            I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

            Comment

            • #21
              biloutkast
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2009
              • 1550

              Welcome aboard & thank you for your service!

              Comment

              • #22
                Wicked Pete
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2010
                • 5182

                Welcome, hope you enjoy the forums.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1