Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New member...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thomasesmith3
    Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 168

    New member...

    new to Calguns and new resident of CA... Don't know anyone to go shooting with so if you guys have any suggestions other than indoor ranges, I'd love to hear them... Also should be done with an AR build within a couple of days!!! Will post pics...
    sigpic"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." Ronald Reagan
  • #2
    zod
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 8342

    Welcome to the PRK and to Calguns.
    Originally posted by pistolero805
    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
    Originally posted by sean michael
    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

    Comment

    • #3
      FNH5-7
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2009
      • 9407

      Welcome to Calguns. What state did you come from?
      Originally posted by FalconLair
      I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

      Comment

      • #4
        den888
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2009
        • 10520

        Welcome!

        Comment

        • #5
          thomasesmith3
          Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 168

          Colt-45... I moved here from New Orleans after a year in Yuma, AZ...
          sigpic"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." Ronald Reagan

          Comment

          • #6
            SoCal Bob
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2010
            • 5354

            Welcome to Calguns, I stopped by your about me page but didn't see a location. I think you will get some answers on where to shoot if you tell us where you are.

            Comment

            • #7
              BayAreaShooter
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2010
              • 5054

              Welcome aboard.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                .22guy
                Calguns Addict
                • Nov 2006
                • 5863

                Welcome to Calguns!
                Originally posted by sholling
                Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Santa Cruz Armory
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 4357

                  Originally posted by SoCal Bob
                  Welcome to Calguns, I stopped by your about me page but didn't see a location. I think you will get some answers on where to shoot if you tell us where you are.

                  ^^^^
                  This
                  WWW.SANTACRUZARMORY.COM

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Sonny188
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 1204

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Tubbie
                      Member
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 227

                      Greetings and welcome aboard!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        joshxcuh1
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 681

                        Welcome to the forums
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          MOONDAWG
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 550

                          Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state.
                          NULLI SECUNDUS

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            thomasesmith3
                            Member
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 168

                            @ Socal Bob & BLFD1 --> profile complete... I live in Salinas now but looking to move to a more rural area... I've been to Laguna Seca, it's nice for bench shooting but I need an open area to run around, I'm getting fat.
                            sigpic"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." Ronald Reagan

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              bsg
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 25954

                              welcome to the forum.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1