Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New from SF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • db.40
    Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 129

    New from SF

    Hey everyone, new to the forum but not necessarily new to guns (although not an expert by any means). Joined up because I know a few members and am looking forward to learning alot from you guys.
  • #2
    zod
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 8342

    Welcome to CG.
    Originally posted by pistolero805
    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
    Originally posted by sean michael
    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

    Comment

    • #3
      DeanW66
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Oct 2008
      • 5077

      Welcome aboard! Lots of useful info and helpful/friendly folks 'round these parts!
      CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

      Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

      Comment

      • #4
        tonelar
        Dinosaur
        • Mar 2008
        • 6081

        Welcome. Great to see another SF gunner.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Sonny188
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 1204

          Welcome!

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to the forum.

            Comment

            • #7
              SoCal Bob
              Calguns Addict
              • May 2010
              • 5353

              Welcome to Calguns.

              Comment

              • #8
                vonderplatz
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1249

                Welcome to Calguns!
                There's no such thing as a former Marine. - General James F. Amos, 35th Commandant of the Marine Corps

                Romans 1:16 - 32

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  Big Jake
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 12509

                  Welcome!
                  "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

                  "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

                  "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

                  "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    .22guy
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 5863

                    Welcome to Calguns!
                    Originally posted by sholling
                    Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      resident-shooter
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 2777

                      walekum

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Shellshocker66
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2011
                        • 1760

                        Hello and welcome!
                        "I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand." --Susan B. Anthony



                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1