Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from San Diego

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCalShooters
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 16

    Hello from San Diego

    Just got stationed here on MCAS Miramar. Was introduced to this site by a friend who took me to a local range out in the boonies. I can't remember the name of it now. I'm big into AR's was fully school'd up on the bullet button requirements as well as the "banned list".

    Looking forward to meeting some good people!
  • #2
    bsg
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 25954

    welcome to the forum.

    Comment

    • #3
      GMG
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2008
      • 7974

      Welcome, sounds like you went to Dulzura.
      sigpic

      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

      Comment

      • #4
        notme92069
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 856

        Originally posted by GMG
        Welcome, sounds like you went to Dulzura.
        Yes it does. Welcome
        NRA Member
        CRPA Member
        Don't yank on the trigger. It's not your pecker.
        Member #46312

        Comment

        • #5
          jcruzer619
          Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 486

          Welcome

          Comment

          • #6
            den888
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2009
            • 10520

            Welcome!

            Comment

            • #7
              Big Jake
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 12509

              Welcome aboard!
              "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

              "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

              "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

              "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

              Comment

              • #8
                .22guy
                Calguns Addict
                • Nov 2006
                • 5863

                Welcome to Calguns!
                Originally posted by sholling
                Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Vander
                  Junior Member
                  • May 2009
                  • 62

                  Welcome to Calguns and thank you for your service to our country!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    shooterfpga
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 2761

                    welcome, im near mcas as well. and it sounds like you went to southbay rod and guns.
                    U.S. Army Combat Engineer

                    Originally posted by Cactuscooler
                    I have Paramilitary training

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mrlonewolf
                      CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 4003

                      Hello and Welcome to Calguns.
                      Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
                      Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
                      California needs YOU.


                      sigpic

                      Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        pzfaust
                        Member
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 205

                        Greetings & Welcome!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          mikaarce
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 968

                          Welcome!
                          My AR is "disabled"
                          "Differently abled AR"
                          "AR with disability"

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            DeanW66
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 5077

                            Welcome aboard!
                            CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                            Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1