Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello everyone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bro KV
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 625

    Hello everyone

    My name is Jeff and I own a Ruger SR556 and just bought a Sig Mosquito from Ernie at Tin Star (how I found this sight). I have had lots of guns in the past but had to sell them when I lost my job years ago and starting to rebuild my collection again.
  • #2
    Ricky808maui
    Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 245

    Welcome- ( calguns is addicting)

    Comment

    • #3
      Ricky808maui
      Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 245

      Welcome- ( calguns is addicting)
      Check out the marketplace
      There's always good deals goin around

      Comment

      • #4
        BayAreaShooter
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2010
        • 5054

        Welcome aboard.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Ed_Hazard
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2008
          • 5146

          Welcome to the forum.
          Originally Posted by Sic Boy
          And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.
          Originally posted by AJAX22
          Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.


          Comment

          • #6
            biloutkast
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1550

            Welcome Jeff!

            -Bill

            Comment

            • #7
              nagorb
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 4355

              Welcome!

              Comment

              • #8
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                welcome to the forum.

                Comment

                • #9
                  INJUNTOM
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 1536

                  Welcome aboard
                  My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

                  Just putting it out there..

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    den888
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10520

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      zod
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 8342

                      Welcome to Calguns Jeff. Enjoy.
                      Originally posted by pistolero805
                      Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                      Originally posted by sean michael
                      Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        mikaarce
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 968

                        Welcome!
                        My AR is "disabled"
                        "Differently abled AR"
                        "AR with disability"

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Bro KV
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 625

                          Here are my guns



                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Bro KV
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 625

                            My boys shooting, they are 9 and 11



                            Comment

                            • #15
                              .22guy
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 5863

                              Welcome to Calguns!
                              Originally posted by sholling
                              Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1