Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another Ventura County guy here...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GunzNHoses89
    Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 374

    Another Ventura County guy here...

    Hello to everyone, Ive been lurking for a little bit, just wanted to make an intro...Name is John, im 30 in Thousand Oaks, CA, been shooting all my life, own a glock 22, soon to purchase a 10/22 and possibly build an AR in the future...Awesome site, looking forward to everything it offers!
  • #2
    hung380
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 639

    Welcome!

    Comment

    • #3
      SoCal Bob
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5354

      Welcome to Calguns John. Looks like you are off to a great start, can't go wrong with a 10/22.

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        welcome to the forum.

        Comment

        • #5
          den888
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2009
          • 10520

          Welcome to Calguns!

          Comment

          • #6
            angelina
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2010
            • 506

            I'm from simi valley! welcome to Calguns!
            PVC Morale Patches that will rock your world.
            We love custom work!
            [/EMAIL]

            Comment

            • #7
              Dead*Reckoned
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 2643

              Welcome from down the hill! The more you stick around, the more you'll like this place.

              Comment

              • #8
                Zorrm
                Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 303

                Welcome to the boards
                sigpic
                I am a guardian of freedom
                and the American way of life.

                Originally posted by _4_
                It is NOT your God given right to serve this country, it is a privilege.

                Comment

                • #9
                  automatikdonn
                  Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 248

                  I'm in Oxnard. Welcome to Calguns.

                  If you need any help with the AR... I just built one two days ago
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

                  -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    zod
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 8342

                    Welcome to the forums. Enjoy.
                    Originally posted by pistolero805
                    Brass has antimicrobial properties.
                    Originally posted by sean michael
                    Brass knuckles, when you want to punch someone but don't want to give them an infection.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      B Strong
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 6367

                      Welcome aboard, and please make sure to check out:

                      The way some gunshop clerks spout off, you'd think that they invented gunpowder and the repeating rifle, and sat on the Supreme Court as well.
                      ___________________________________________
                      "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
                      - Jeff Cooper

                      Check my current auctions on Gunbroker - user name bigbasscat - see what left California before Roberti-Roos

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        DeanW66
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 5077

                        Welcome aboard!
                        CalGuns Network (CGN) is different from CalGuns Foundation (CGF). Both need our support. I have gold name because I support CGN; plus, I send $10 every two weeks to CGF automatically via online BillPay as described here.

                        Support CGF by shopping at Amazon!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1