Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hello from Arizona

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inthewerks
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 1

    Hello from Arizona

    Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hello from Arizona. I think everything you guys are doing is great. I feel for everyone in California whos right to bear arms is infringed upon everyday. You guys have my support in every way and I hope the laws in your state get changed so you too can experience the freedoms that most other states possess. Joe. Tucson Arizona
  • #2
    freonr22
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2008
    • 12948

    They are working on it.... And WELCOME!!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by dantodd
    We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
    Originally posted by bwiese
    They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
    Originally posted by louisianagirl
    Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

    Comment

    • #3
      hitman13
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 3793

      Hello from Pinal County!

      Comment

      • #4
        PatriotnMore
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2007
        • 7068

        Welcome, glad to have you and the support.
        ‎"If Congress can do whatever in their discretion can be done by money, and will promote the General Welfare, the Government is no longer a limited one, possessing enumerated powers, but an indefinite one, subject to particular exceptions."
        --James Madison
        'Letter to Edmund Pendleton', 1792

        Comment

        • #5
          Bota2112
          Junior Member
          • May 2010
          • 62

          Welcome Joe and thanks for the support and kind words!

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to the forum.

            Comment

            • #7
              Big Jake
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 12509

              Glad to have a free man from a free state amongst us. Welcome to the jungle!
              "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

              "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

              "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

              "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

              Comment

              • #8
                Liberty Belle
                Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 394

                Originally posted by inthewerks
                Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hello from Arizona. I think everything you guys are doing is great. I feel for everyone in California whos right to bear arms is infringed upon everyday. You guys have my support in every way and I hope the laws in your state get changed so you too can experience the freedoms that most other states possess. Joe. Tucson Arizona
                Hi Joe, Welcome to Calguns! I recently escaped California for the Free world, AZ, myself. I'm looking forard to exercising my 2A rights in
                this grand state. Glad to see another Arizonian here (Man, it felt good to say that!) :-)

                LB

                Comment

                • #9
                  FNH5-7
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 9407

                  Welcome to Calguns.
                  Originally posted by FalconLair
                  I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    NorCalSJ
                    Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 301

                    welcome to the forum

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Wicked Pete
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 5182

                      Welcome to the forums. AZ? I lived in PHX, have relatives there, and Tucson. CGN is kind of a "Brotherhood of 2A" rights. We all need to stick together to keep what rights we have. Good to have you here.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1