Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New from SO Cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • legionvi
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 1

    New from SO Cal

    Hi all
    I am new here. I am military, 15 years now. Been into AR15s and pistols since 1997. I've owned Glocks, Sigs, Taurus 1911, Springfield XDs. I've built AR15s, but none in Ca. I'm here to get familiar with the gun culture (or lack thereof) here in Cali, and to learn the laws for the state. Thanks for having me.
  • #2
    Japsican
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 850

    Hey, how's it going! Welcome to the club!

    Comment

    • #3
      mrlonewolf
      CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jul 2008
      • 4003

      Welcome to Calguns and thank you for your service.
      Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
      Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
      California needs YOU.


      sigpic

      Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

      Comment

      • #4
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        welcome to the forum and great to add you to our community.

        -Brady

        Comment

        • #5
          Nra-Life-Member
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2007
          • 770

          Welcome to the Forum!!

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1