Hi all, some of you may already know me form other forums, I am one of the owners of Project Guns LLC, we are a licensed 07 / sot and registered with the California DOJ to ship guns into your state. We specalize in semi belt feds, 1919's , RPD's mg34's mg42's Brens etc.
We have been getting requests for cali legal guns of this type and I am here to try to figure out how we can accomodate you by building cali legal versions of these guns.
we have a couple of dealers there that will take guns from us for customers and are looking for a few more to do transfers for customers there.
any input you can provide will be much appriciated.
We have been getting requests for cali legal guns of this type and I am here to try to figure out how we can accomodate you by building cali legal versions of these guns.
we have a couple of dealers there that will take guns from us for customers and are looking for a few more to do transfers for customers there.
any input you can provide will be much appriciated.

Comment