Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Noob from Central Cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BostonFan
    Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 256

    Noob from Central Cal

    Hey everyone, I'm Kyle. Got turned onto this site by the FFL dealer in Manteca that I was thinking about shipping a S&W M&P lower to but now that I found this site I've found much better deals! I look forward to learning a lot on here
  • #2
    Soldier415
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2007
    • 9537

    Welcome to the fun Kyle!

    Good group of guys and gals here, a wealth of information, and the driving force behind reform of California's unconstitutional firearms laws.

    Pull up a chair, grab a beer and enjoy!
    Originally posted by harmoniums
    Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
    My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
    Originally posted by bwiese
    Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

    Comment

    • #3
      INJUNTOM
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 1536

      Also new, and also in Central Cal
      My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

      Just putting it out there..

      Comment

      • #4
        gixxer750
        Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 194

        Welcome.

        Comment

        • #5
          G38xOC
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 3749

          hello from south coast

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            welcome to calguns.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1