Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Howdy Y'all

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • a old Marine
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 36

    Howdy Y'all

    I guess I am the FNG. I hope, I can help add to fight. I am a life member of the NRA and CRPA.And what else should i say??
  • #2
    Saigon1965
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Nov 2003
    • 17278

    Welcome to the board - Just in time to join the fight -

    Comment

    • #3
      Lone_Gunman
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2009
      • 8396

      Yes welcome. This is a great place. Be sure to check out the best of and 2nd amendment forums.

      Comment

      • #4
        a old Marine
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 36

        thanks for the welcome y'all

        Comment

        • #5
          mtsul
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 2024

          welcome hope you like this place as much as we do
          WTB M38 mosin
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            JTecalo
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 3619

            Welcome Marine!

            Jim

            Comment

            • #7
              ENTHUSIAST
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2008
              • 4440

              Welcome and THANK YOU for your service sir.

              Comment

              • #8
                barthel
                Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 183

                Welcome Marine.

                Semper Fi!
                "It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." - Thomas Paine

                Comment

                • #9
                  mrlonewolf
                  CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 4003

                  Welcome and thanks for your service....
                  Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
                  Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
                  California needs YOU.


                  sigpic

                  Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1