Hi all, I'm new here and I'm also looking to purchase my first firearm. Haven't owned one before but I've gone to the range a couple of times with my cousin's who are Navy. I'm a college student and from the East Bay. I go to school in the Central Valley though.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New here
Collapse
X
-
New here
Tags: None -
WelcomeSorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
Welcome, GoldShifter!Comment
-
Welcome!"Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!
"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!
"The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!
"Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!
Comment
-
Welcome aboard.Comment
-
Welcome in OP. Get involved, stay informed.Comment
-
Happy new here !Originally posted by WebologistI am in a sympathy-free zone as well. A leftist brown shirt reaping what he sowed after profiting from it is sweet justice indeed.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,417
Posts: 25,147,675
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20475 users online. 123 members and 20352 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment