Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Newbie Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eddy_V
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2016
    • 3

    Newbie Here

    New to firearms, but not shooting. Been an airgunner for as long as I can remember. Always hunted invasive birds on my cousins land in the sierra foothills. Wanted to start hunting squirrels so went through hunter education and got my hunting license. But after the two day class, I felt I might as well start hunting big game as well. Got my hunting license and bought my first rifle and soon after found calguns.net and begun reading everything I could. Then purchased my first handgun a .22 and thanks to the deals section here, I have a nice sizable stock of .22 ammo that my handgun shoots flawlessly.

    So Hello Calgunners! And thanks for the wealth of information and deals!
  • #2
    Garv the innocent
    RSG Minion, Senior
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Apr 2014
    • 9075

    Welcome Eddy
    Originally posted by Kestryll:
    It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

    Comment

    • #3
      ZombieLivesMatter
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 2533

      Welcome!
      Originally posted by gwgn02
      G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.

      Comment

      • #4
        Red-Osier
        Doesn't Abide
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2015
        • 12284

        Welcome to the forum.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          readysetgo
          CGSSA Coordinator
          • Aug 2011
          • 8694

          Welcome aboard eddiev!

          You like .22 huh? Me too.

          Post some pics of your hunting adventures.
          Stand up and be counted, or lay down and be mounted... -Mac

          Comment

          • #6
            sealocan
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2012
            • 9956

            Welcome aboard Eddy, but be careful about reading everything here.


            some of those OT (off topic) threads are best left unread.

            Comment

            • #7
              SonofWWIIDI
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2011
              • 21583

              Welcome
              Sorry, not sorry.
              🎺

              Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

              Comment

              • #8
                katranch
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2013
                • 1246

                Welcome, Eddy!!
                sigpic
                USS Bristol County LST 1198
                Attack Squadron Seven...Mission-Assault
                Gator Navy
                VFW
                American Legion
                NRA

                Cat herding by appt. only.- The crazy cat man.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Calico1404
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 3401

                  Welcome to the forum! And the money pit called the marketplace! Ha!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bsg
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 25954

                    welcome to the forum.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GMG
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7974

                      Welcome aboard, Eddy !
                      sigpic

                      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        maxx03
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 1423

                        Welcome.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Eddy_V
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2016
                          • 3

                          Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

                          Originally posted by sealocan
                          Welcome aboard Eddy, but be careful about reading everything here.


                          some of those OT (off topic) threads are best left unread.

                          I didn't even know about the Off topic section until the other day. Haha, lots of sections to go through, have only stuck to the main ones... so far!

                          Originally posted by Calico1404
                          Welcome to the forum! And the money pit called the marketplace! Ha!
                          I have a baby on the way, so I've been holding back with great success.... So far anyways. We'll see how I am once the baby is here and everything is back to normal.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SoCal Bob
                            Calguns Addict
                            • May 2010
                            • 5354

                            Welcome to Calguns.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Yuki
                              Member
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 374

                              Welcome! Sounds like you're on the right track!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1