Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

***New***

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    GMG
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2008
    • 7974

    Manny, welcome aboard hope you find a hunting partner.
    sigpic

    A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

    Comment

    • #17
      Manny_silva
      Junior Member
      • May 2015
      • 3

      Thanks everyone! I feel very welcome already. I went to white slough WA near Lodi today. Took me an hour to find the entrance after getting ready I started walking to the entrance when I read a large sign "no hunting from feb-August". ahhh. I get that most upland and all fowl is currently out of season. But jacks and collared dove are year round. I called grizzly island and they said hunting is closed until July. It seems the areas that hold jack rabbits are closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Haven't had dove or rabbit for dinner in years.

      Comment

      • #18
        maxx03
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2012
        • 1423

        Manny try posting in the hunting forum, I'm pretty sure someone there can point you in the right direction, good luck.

        Comment

        • #19
          steel30
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2013
          • 2042

          Welcome!
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            BigPimping
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2010
            • 21487

            Welcome from Clayton! !!!
            sigpic

            PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

            When pimping begins, friendship ends.

            Don't let your history be a mystery

            Comment

            • #21
              aatruong
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2008
              • 1780

              Welcome!
              When the s^*t hits the fan, ready your Koch in hand.

              Comment

              • #22
                Deimos887
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2013
                • 1673

                Welcome to CGN, as maxx03 posted above, checkout the hunting sub-forum, its a-ways down on the main forum page.

                Comment

                • #23
                  .22guy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 5863

                  Welcome to Calguns!
                  Originally posted by sholling
                  Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    lasbrg
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 4240

                    Welcome!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      fighterpilot562
                      I’m Ugly and I’m Proud
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 47071

                      Welcome

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        chozenfew805
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 5008

                        Welcome Aboard!
                        ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1