Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Calguns car advertisement?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • islandchanel
    Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 463

    Calguns car advertisement?

    I think that calguns.net should advertise on some cars and trucks to help spread the word of guns in california. If this is something that may be plausable id like to be the orginal and advertise on my scionXb.
  • #2
    socal57chevy

    I'd pay for a bumper sticker.

    Comment

    • #3
      jmlivingston
      Moderator Emeritus
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 5095

      I think that round logo on the home page would make a GREAT sticker!

      John

      Comment

      • #4

        I agree that we should spread the word. Calguns.net has brought over 30,000 new AR-15s and AK-47s into the state and has made countless thousands of Californians happy. I would be more than happy to put a sign up on my Toyota Tacoma.

        Comment

        • #5
          RRangel
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2005
          • 5164

          Thanks guys. I'll keep this in mind.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1