Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

500 error

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 30rdMag
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 428

    500 error

    For the 1st time ever. Logging on to the site I had a 500 error 6 times.

    I had to close down and reopen the browser.

    It was all good on my end as I was able to hit other sites.
    "The beatings will continue until moral improves!"
    FCSA #14533
  • #2
    REDPATCHUSMC
    CGSSA Wine Country Chapt.
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2010
    • 1232

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^+1
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands
    around reloading"





    -- Thomas Jefferson

    Comment

    • #3
      Baconator
      Bacon makes it better
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2009
      • 9547

      I cried a little bit.


      Then I went and banged out 10 sets, nomsayin?

      Comment

      • #4
        RitcheyRch
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 845

        I got it earlier as well

        Comment

        • #5
          Spanky8601
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 2284

          Someone was just installing a tap on the line.
          May I always be the type of person my dog thinks I am

          Comment

          • #6
            A-J
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2011
            • 2586

            I thought CG got taken out because of that drone thread. I was about to use a really big magnet on my hard drive when it came back up.

            POST #1000!! Yahoo!
            It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.

            Comment

            • #7
              Zedrek
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 1812

              Originally posted by A-J
              I thought CG got taken out because of that drone thread. I was about to use a really big magnet on my hard drive when it came back up.

              POST #1000!! Yahoo!
              Hehe.
              sigpic10mm collector

              Comment

              • #8
                1recluse
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Sep 2010
                • 432

                Error

                I don't know about crying, but I have a little empathy for junkies!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Dennisr
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 55

                  I've had it happen about once a week now. Not sure if its my connection or calguns

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    epilepticninja
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 4166

                    It's all in your mind.
                    Former political prisoner who escaped on 9-24-23.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      rusty396
                      Junior Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 14

                      I think its because there is 5800 people on the site at one time.
                      System over load.
                      All the people that didn't vote want to keep there guns now.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        rusty396
                        Junior Member
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 14

                        I think its because there is 5800 people on the site at one time.
                        System over load.
                        All the people that didn't vote want to keep there guns now.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          k1dude
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • May 2009
                          • 15962

                          It's been hard getting on Calguns recently and when you can actually get on, it's incredibly slow. It's not the number of viewers. I've been paying attention and it's unrelated.
                          "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                          "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            savannah
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 1142

                            I had it happen all morning. Saw on .org that Kestryll was working on it, so I stopped whining.




                            I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down anywhere. Unknown

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              30rdMag
                              Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 428

                              Its because Rusty keeps double posting


                              I was posting a heads up as with all the anti crap I was worried about a DNS attack.
                              "The beatings will continue until moral improves!"
                              FCSA #14533

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1