Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

STOP Jack Ross Ammunition Advertisement

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mofo1111
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 250

    STOP Jack Ross Ammunition Advertisement

    I don't know if Jack Ross Ammo has paid for his advertisement banner on Calguns in advance but, why would we Calguns members support his business when he does not deliver any product that he charges his customers BEFORE he ships ammo. He says 6 week wait. I ordered in April and have not received ANY ammo from this business! That is over 3 months. He doesn't return emails or phone calls either.

    I wouldn't go so far as to say this man is a CROOK.....YET. My suggestion is to pull down his banner AD until he gets his act together. Supporting his business is saying "It is OK to charge customers and steal their hard earned dollars by NOT sending any ammo to his "customers"!

    Many customers have been VERY patient and waiting for their orders to come. I am done waiting.

    Calgunners....DO NOT SUPPORT JACK ROSS AMMUNITION!!
  • #2
    SARC_Mike
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 701

    Seems very reasonable!
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

    Comment

    • #3
      Zartan
      In Memoriam
      • Nov 2010
      • 6269

      I just clicked on his ad to check if any of my needed calibers are in stock..nope! Due mid April...2012 Glad I never bought
      "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
      -Dalton



      WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

      http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

      Comment

      • #4
        MigNoche
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 1423

        Your not the only one that has issues with him. There are several negative reviews on Google.

        "Do NOT do business with these people. They take your money and don't give you your order for months and months. They do not answer phones or e-mails. The only way I finally got my order was because I got someone who personally knows the owner contact him. STAY AWAY. DO NOT BUY AMMO FROM THEM. IT IS NOT WORTH SAVING ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY TO DEAL WITH THIS BS." - From a google review
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          shortyforty
          Senior Member
          • May 2012
          • 639

          Wow

          Thanks for the heads up!!! I appreciate it!
          sigpic
          Never Forget...12/07/1941....09/11/2001

          Comment

          • #6
            Oceanbob
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jun 2010
            • 12720

            Thanks for the heads-up.! And welcome to Cal Guns..!

            Another reason I reload.
            May the Bridges I burn light the way.

            Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

            Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

            Comment

            • #7
              elSquid
              In Memoriam
              • Aug 2007
              • 11844

              Originally posted by mofo1111
              I wouldn't go so far as to say this man is a CROOK.....YET.


              By law, a company should ship your order within the time stated in its ads. If no time is promised, the company should ship your order within 30 days after receiving it.

              If the company is unable to ship within the promised time,


              Also:



              They are breaking the law.

              -- Michael

              Comment

              • #8
                shooterbill
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2012
                • 1096

                This is another reason to load your own. If the man isn't honorable, Calguns shouldn't let him take people's money. There are lots of members that would teach others to make your own ammo.

                Comment

                • #9
                  bohoki
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 20826

                  mail order does not seem their cup of tea but they are good to go when you see them at a gunshow

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    highpowermatch
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 2434

                    Originally posted by bohoki
                    mail order does not seem their cup of tea but they are good to go when you see them at a gunshow
                    They should not be bringing ammo to sell to gun shows when customers are going on 3 months out from their order date. I almost bought from them but glad I didn't. They should at least update the customers even if not good news.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      secret.asian.man
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 744

                      i read on their facebook that someone called the cops on jack ross for this reason and the cops showed up at the store front. i'll try and find the post and post it here.

                      looks as if jack ross took their facebook down.
                      Last edited by secret.asian.man; 08-10-2012, 3:59 PM. Reason: nothing found

                      If guns are outlawed, then an outlaw I'll be...
                      WHEN YOU COME FOR MINE, BRING YOURS!
                      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!


                      sigpic

                      ammo donations accepted here!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        vintagearms
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 6841

                        Just got my CC refund for 4k rounds. Not directly thru Jack Ross but thru my CC. I would not do business with him again....

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          hollowpoint67
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 1452

                          Group buy on charter bus from CA to Reno?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SacTown
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 1784

                            Coming up on 5 months now. I wonder if I will see my ammo by X-mas, or ever for that matter. I wouldn't mind it one bit if Calguns drops their banner on the top of the page.
                            Last edited by SacTown; 08-13-2012, 10:13 PM.
                            sigpic SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              NorCalXJ
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 3992

                              Originally posted by SacTown
                              Coming up on 5 months now. I wonder if I will see my ammo by X-mas, or ever for that matter. I wouldn't mind it one bit if Calguns drops their banner on the top of the page.
                              That sucks. Hope you get it soon.
                              Terminal Lance

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1