Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Feedback??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RideShoot&Drink
    Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 257

    Feedback??

    Howdy, I haven't been active in Marketplace for a while. But today I have completed a successful transaction, and I want to give feedback, but I can't find where I can do that. At the same time, I see none of my past feedback either. Has this feature been removed? Please advise. Thank you.
  • #2
    TrappedinCalifornia
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2018
    • 10364

    If you're asking about iTrader, that was 'lost' a couple of years ago with the site's forced update. Kestryll warned about it for years in that iTrader was unique to the older version of vBulletin. Further, he warned members for quite some time prior to the update to make sure they took screenshots of their iTrader ratings. The whole thing has been explained, numerous times, since the update. I have (especially for me) a somewhat succinct post on this, including an explanation/timeline from Librarian which can be found... Here.

    Long story, short... The host the site relied on for years went out of business with the owner's retirement and the new host(s) demanded an update to the site's software; which is what has resulted in most of the issues the site has been experiencing. Kestryll has noted his discontent with the newer versions of vBulletin, along with their less than stellar support, and his intent to switch the site over to a different software.

    Since I don't do any trading on this site, you'll have to wait for someone else to explain what is being done in lieu of iTrader now.

    Hope that helps.

    Comment

    • #3
      user120312
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Mar 2012
      • 8461

      https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...views-feedback

      Comment

      • #4
        RideShoot&Drink
        Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 257

        Originally posted by TrappedinCalifornia
        If you're asking about iTrader, that was 'lost' a couple of years ago with the site's forced update. Kestryll warned about it for years in that iTrader was unique to the older version of vBulletin. Further, he warned members for quite some time prior to the update to make sure they took screenshots of their iTrader ratings. The whole thing has been explained, numerous times, since the update. I have (especially for me) a somewhat succinct post on this, including an explanation/timeline from Librarian which can be found... Here.

        Long story, short... The host the site relied on for years went out of business with the owner's retirement and the new host(s) demanded an update to the site's software; which is what has resulted in most of the issues the site has been experiencing. Kestryll has noted his discontent with the newer versions of vBulletin, along with their less than stellar support, and his intent to switch the site over to a different software.

        Since I don't do any trading on this site, you'll have to wait for someone else to explain what is being done in lieu of iTrader now.

        Hope that helps.
        Thank you very much, this is exactly the feedback I was looking for.

        Comment

        • #5
          RideShoot&Drink
          Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 257

          Noted, thank you.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1