I think we should have a gallery in the Hunting and Fishing section.
Maybe two, one for hunting and fishing pictures and one for terminal ballistic pictures. Well I guess terminal ballistic pictures could go in Reloading and Gunsmithing.
I reload plenty and certainly hunt with my own handloads. It can be difficult to know how a bullet will really react when it hits an animal. Seeing close up pictures would be very helpful. I have some very up close pictures of wounds to the animals I have successfully hunted, while they may on occasion be a little gruesome, but that's hunting. I think other hunter would find the pictures useful and create good conversation
Maybe two, one for hunting and fishing pictures and one for terminal ballistic pictures. Well I guess terminal ballistic pictures could go in Reloading and Gunsmithing.
I reload plenty and certainly hunt with my own handloads. It can be difficult to know how a bullet will really react when it hits an animal. Seeing close up pictures would be very helpful. I have some very up close pictures of wounds to the animals I have successfully hunted, while they may on occasion be a little gruesome, but that's hunting. I think other hunter would find the pictures useful and create good conversation
