Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Reputation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GTKrockeTT
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 1950

    Reputation

    Get rid of it, the reputation points never work. It will be abused, people will complain about it (obviously it's happening already ), people will get obssessed, or offended by it. Trust me.
  • #2
    catsupsam
    Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 188

    Yeah, I'm an "unknown quantity". What's with that? Where can I read about this reputation designation?

    Comment

    • #3
      catsupsam
      Member
      • Dec 2002
      • 188

      Someone please help me. Now I'm "shameless"! I'm last on the list...what did I do?

      Comment

      • #4
        DrjonesUSA
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 4701

        I agree.

        Some moron left a comment that said "whacko."

        Nice.

        What's worse is that it is anonymous.

        What a load of crap.

        Comment

        • #5
          delloro
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 549

          how does one check their comments? I couldn't figure it out.
          .
          click HERE to see scantily-clad women with guns

          Comment

          • #6
            RRangel
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 5164

            Actually it's not that bad. They approve or do not approve. It's based on the number of posts and how many times you get a disapproval.

            -999 bad

            100+ good

            Negatives would be dissaproval.

            Positive would be approval.

            You have to be really screwed up to mess this up.

            Comment

            • #7
              RRangel
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 5164

              Originally posted by delloro
              how does one check their comments? I couldn't figure it out.
              Upper right in your post where you see the little balance.

              Comment

              • #8
                delloro
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 549

                mine just says I have ten points, no comments.
                .
                click HERE to see scantily-clad women with guns

                Comment

                • #9
                  catsupsam
                  Member
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 188

                  Thank you, I just never clicked on that scale...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    dwtt
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7470

                    Is there a prize when we reach a certain number of points?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GTKrockeTT
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1950

                      yes...if you're knee deep in the red, you get a friendly knock on the door from the DOJ.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1