Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Supporting the site?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23062

    Supporting the site?

    I wanted to say "Thank you" for all of the good information and contacts that helped me out. Yesterday I picked up my lower from my gun dealer after the 10 day wait.

    On the "Home" page of Calguns.net there used to be a link to click to support the site but it is "grayed out" and won't let me click there.

    How can I sign up to support the site?
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF
  • #2
    Rascal
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 1053

    You could always buy a Calguns T-shirt.
    Rascal

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin

    Comment

    • #3
      Fjold
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Oct 2005
      • 23062

      Since I can't take the hosts of CalGuns out for dinner, I was hoping that they had one of those $20 membership/support signups. But, a Tshirt or other logo items would work also, where's the link?
      Last edited by Fjold; 01-10-2006, 8:05 PM.
      Frank

      One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




      Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

      Comment

      • #4
        patman
        Member
        • Mar 2004
        • 229

        web search found this:



        [edited: link verified as GOOD!]
        >Is it still valid where calguns.net gets some?<

        Web sites were made for easy and fast one to many way communication. This forum has sure been an excellent one in accomplishing that goal. BBS, gopher, uunet, etc, just can't compare anymore
        Originally posted by Fjold
        Since I can't take the hosts of CalGuns out for dinner, I was hoping that they had on of those $20 membership/support signups. But, a Tshirt or other logo items would work also, where's the link?
        Last edited by patman; 01-10-2006, 7:39 PM.
        sigpicNRA Life Member

        Comment

        • #5
          Fjold
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Oct 2005
          • 23062

          Thanks for the link, I'll get an order going.
          Frank

          One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




          Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1