I just got a pop up saying there is an Android native interface now. Unfortunately I can't find it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Android native interface
Collapse
X
-
Android native interface
Tags: None -
What it tells you is that the forum is Tapatalk native. Tapatalk is an application that shows you the forum in a mobile optimized format.Last edited by armygunsmith; 02-11-2011, 1:00 PM.SECRET//NOFORN
"Sometimes it's easier to do it the hard way."
Sgt. E <--(That's me) -
Exactly, after several requests I just installed the latest version of Tapatalk on CGN.sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.Comment
-
Tapatalk is a Paid $$$ application. I don't buy Droid apps. To many free ones.
The iPhone interface with Dolphin tabbed browser works for me.
My 2 cents... YMMVsigpic
Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
NRA Patron Member
NRA Range Safety Officer
California Rifle & Pistol Association Member
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.كافرComment
-
I use dolphin with the iphone interface and it is not adequate for my needs. I will check our the tapatalk interface.
Thanks for doing this Paul.Comment
-
Thanks again. Just downloaded Tapatalk. It is different and etom take some time to get used to but I'll stick it out for a while.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,425
Posts: 25,147,734
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21051 users online. 110 members and 20941 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment