I was thinking that a step by step or how to forum for firearms and related items would be a good idea. Or maybe just a sticky in the gunsmithing forum. It could include pictures of the work and info. I see alot of people ask how to do this and that.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Step By Step Forum or Sticky Thread(Gunsmithing Forum)?
Collapse
X
-
Step By Step Forum or Sticky Thread(Gunsmithing Forum)?
FreeLock Mini Conversion Kit
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=155147
FreeLock Bullet-Button Installation and Removal Tool
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...64#post1749664
The M.L.D. (Magazine Locking Device)
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...hlight=VamfireTags: None -
I dont think that reloading/ gunsmithing how to's should be our focus. There are too many other sources that have more time and knowledge about this than we do. There is a crapload of info out there. If you need that kind of info just post the question and see what develops. Maybe some of us older reloaders/ gunsmiths can get new info as well."I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
NRA lifetime member
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,873
Posts: 25,152,675
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20445 users online. 103 members and 20342 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment