Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

User Name

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Garson
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 16

    User Name

    I don't know why my user name 'Garson' would come out
    to be an email-like user name 'garsonusa@yahoo.com',
    and wonder if Ramon The Banninator could do any help.

    Thanks
    Garson
  • #2
    RRangel
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 5164

    Your new username is "Garson".
    Last edited by RRangel; 12-02-2005, 4:43 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Garson
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2004
      • 16

      To Ramon The Banninator
      Thankzzz.

      Garson

      Comment

      • #4
        catsupsam
        Member
        • Dec 2002
        • 188

        Me too!

        I would like my log-in name to be changed back to my original, "catsupsam" as well.
        I am also getting the "...you do not have permission..." page on my edit profile, edit options, and attachment pages.
        I can't access the Members List while logged in as well. I'm sorry, I don't know I did to screw it up.
        Thanks, Sam

        Comment

        • #5
          catsupsam
          Member
          • Dec 2002
          • 188

          Gee, I think I fixed all of the problems I mention above... by posting!
          Now I just need to get my e-mail address removed as my log-in name.

          Comment

          • #6
            catsupsam
            Member
            • Dec 2002
            • 188

            Thanks, RAMON!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1