Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Calguns.net Front Page Pic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LongBch_SigP226
    Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 337

    Calguns.net Front Page Pic

    Nice pic of Glock + Kahr. Looks like someone's conceal guns.
  • #2
    Turbinator
    Administrator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 11960

    I like it. I had a suggestion awhile back that we should cycle the front picture now and then with member's guns - Ken Lunde would have some great photos to cycle in. We all could take turns contributing, if anyone else thinks this is a good idea.

    Turby

    Comment

    • #3
      RRangel
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 5164

      Sounds good. A majority of the gun pics on the frontpage belong to Oleg Volk, with his permission of course.

      The Kahr P9 and Glock 26 pic is another one of his creations.

      If your pictures looks good I can include them every now and again too.

      Comment

      • #4
        gimmejr
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 1613

        Theres a front page?
        Im a genuine E-thug, because talking s**t in person is dangerous.

        Comment

        • #5
          LongBch_SigP226
          Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 337

          You are missing out if you have the bookmark set directly to forum. That's why I have my bookmark link set on http://www.calguns.net

          Comment

          • #6
            Turbinator
            Administrator
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 11960

            I think featuring some of Ken Lunde's would be great, if he would give permission.

            Turby

            Comment

            • #7
              LongBch_SigP226
              Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 337

              Originally posted by Turbinator:
              I think featuring some of Ken Lunde's would be great, if he would give permission.

              Turby
              Yah, his pics are nice. But I wonder if he ever shoots them or are they
              getting beauty sleep in his gun safe everyday?

              Comment

              • #8
                Turbinator
                Administrator
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Oct 2005
                • 11960

                Originally posted by DingChavez:
                Yah, his pics are nice. But I wonder if he ever shoots them or are they
                getting beauty sleep in his gun safe everyday?
                Does it really matter? I'm envious either way!

                Turby

                Comment

                • #9
                  ivanimal
                  Janitors assistant
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Sep 2002
                  • 14365

                  Lunde envy.
                  "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                  Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                  NRA lifetime member

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    LongBch_SigP226
                    Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 337

                    Oh yah, nice AK(?) pic.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Turbinator
                      Administrator
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 11960

                      Yup, very nicely done. Love it!!

                      Turby

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        edizon
                        Junior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 25

                        Originally posted by DingChavez:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turbinator:
                        I think featuring some of Ken Lunde's would be great, if he would give permission.

                        Turby
                        Yah, his pics are nice. But I wonder if he ever shoots them or are they
                        getting beauty sleep in his gun safe everyday? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                        Oh yes, he shoots them alright...x-rings all the way. He mostly uses the highest grade ammo too.

                        Only the best for Dr. Ken Lunde!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          1919_4_ME
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2661

                          The AK pic of the front page is blurry for some reason?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            LongBch_SigP226
                            Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 337

                            Originally posted by 1919_4_ME:
                            The AK pic of the front page is blurry for some reason?
                            Hmmm..looks okay on my computer.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Turbinator
                              Administrator
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 11960

                              Looks ok here too. Maybe you're just getting too excited seeing it?

                              Turby

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1