Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Project Build Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brian5271
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 637

    Project Build Forum

    I think it would be really neat to have a forum for people to post their custom build projects. It would be nice for there to be one place to post project stuff whether it is an 80% build of an AR or 1911, long range rifle project, or even other stuff like making holsters and such.

    We have these on a 4x4 forum that I belong to and they are great ways to share information and get tips on your own project.
    If I had to describe myself in one word it would be "bad at following directions"
  • #2
    brian5271
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 637

    The more I think about it, it really would not even have to be a build, could just be something somebody is getting into. Almost like a diary or a blog. For instance, I am just getting into long range shooting so I would start a thread and update it with new buys, new experiences, things learned, etc.
    If I had to describe myself in one word it would be "bad at following directions"

    Comment

    • #3
      Icypu
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 1051

      Yeah I would agree this is a good idea for project builds. Some of us are really talented and the rest of us myself included, could learn alot from these tricks. Not everyone knows how to take good pictures however.

      Comment

      • #4
        vliberatore
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Dec 2011
        • 10055

        You mean like this?
        Originally posted by fighterpilot562
        Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1