Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

what happened to...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • onikuma
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 575

    what happened to...

    what happened to the itrader ratings?
    Mal: Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a little plastic rocket...
  • #2
    TonyM
    In Memoriam
    • Oct 2005
    • 3071

    Originally posted by onikuma
    what happened to the itrader ratings?

    Good question.
    Disenfranchised NRA Benefactor Life Member.

    Originally posted by NorCalK9.com
    Also dont worry if u have never built one once you go to a build party you will know everything and have a perfect functioning rifle.

    Comment

    • #3
      69Mach1
      Super Moderator
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2006
      • 15032

      It's gone? Oh no. I had over 200 feedbacks.
      sigpic
      69Mach1
      munkeeboi
      TURBOELKY
      antix2
      WTSGDYBBR
      tujungatoes
      jmpgnr24K

      Comment

      • #4
        MrSlippyFist
        Senior Member
        • May 2008
        • 1357

        I'm guessing they had to make room on the servers for all the political threads

        Comment

        • #5
          rivviepop
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2007
          • 2528

          Good eye, I hadn't noticed. I'd like to see them back as well, maybe it's an accidental config glitch right now...

          Comment

          • #6
            Kestryll
            Head Janitor
            • Oct 2005
            • 21613

            When did they go missing?
            sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
            Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
            The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
            The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
            DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
            Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.

            Comment

            • #7
              Kestryll
              Head Janitor
              • Oct 2005
              • 21613

              Aww crap.

              I think I know what happened.

              In order to get the multi-quote to work I had to do an update on the POSTBIT template. That is the template that displays each post.

              The iTrader coding was a custom code that needs to be reinserted..
              I saved a complete copy of the old template before upgrading but it's on my home computer not here at work on my laptop.
              If I can not find the coding i need today online I will fix it tonight.

              The ratings and all are still there, it's just the display feature that got messed up.
              sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
              Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
              The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
              The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
              DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
              Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.

              Comment

              • #8
                MrSlippyFist
                Senior Member
                • May 2008
                • 1357

                Cool, thanks cheif!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Saigon1965
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 17278

                  Uh oh - I don't trust you guys without ratings -

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    emc002
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 2331

                    Look over in the upper right hand corner of your post header. It just moved.
                    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

                    "I point out the obvious because if I belabor the subtle it only leaves people slack-jawed and drooling." - Bill Heavey

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GenLee
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2675

                      Originally posted by emc002
                      Look over in the upper right hand corner of your post header. It just moved.
                      Aw haw.
                      sigpic

                      "Lest we forget" .... General Robert E. Lee

                      "Do I have the right to do it?" "Yes, you do" "Can I do it then?" "No, you can't" - Nick

                      "No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will
                      and moral courage of free men and women. - Ronald Reagan

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sorensen440
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 8612

                        Originally posted by emc002
                        Look over in the upper right hand corner of your post header. It just moved.
                        I just noticed that myself
                        "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Kestryll
                          Head Janitor
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 21613

                          Reinserting the code in to the new vBulletin POSTBIT template moved it over to the right.
                          It actually is a bit cleaner and makes to top bar of each post thinner.
                          sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
                          Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
                          The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
                          The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
                          DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
                          Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Coffee
                            Member
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 372

                            Originally posted by emc002
                            Look over in the upper right hand corner of your post header. It just moved.
                            Looks good over there! Nice to see the font a bit smaller.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              onikuma
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 575

                              oh cool it's back again thanks
                              Mal: Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a little plastic rocket...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1