Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How to Reply in Messages

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Go Navy
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 2190

    How to Reply in Messages

    How do I reply to an incoming message? When I click on the sender's name, he gets it as a new message. I don't see anything to click on to reply to a PM.
    USN Veteran, Gun Owners of Calif. Member, NRA Life Member

    You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness. (Ronald Reagan, 1964)
  • #2
    user120312
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Mar 2012
    • 8477

    On any forum page top menu bar, when you click on the 'messages' item to the left of your member name, do you see a dropdown menu showing your latest messages?

    Some sample images..... first, what the page looks like...
    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 10.34.22 AM.png

    Then, what appears when clicking on the 'messages' menu item.
    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 10.31.22 AM.png
    If clicking on a new, or old, message in the list, a pop-up window with that message appears. Be sure to have javascript enabled and any popup inhibition disabled.

    What do you see?

    Also, try clicking on the 'Got to Message Center' item at the bottom of the list and see what happens.

    Good luck!

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1