When I get a Notification, I drop down the box and see new notifications. When I click on it, it's takes 10-15 seconds (sometimes more) to get to the page. When I see ""so and so" has replied/quoted/liked" a thread, I can click on it and go pretty quickly the thread. If I want to go back to the message center and look at the next one, it's takes 10-15 seconds (sometimes more) to get back there. I'm using Opera on Win 11. Saw similar using Firefox.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Message Center Slow to load
Collapse
X
-
Message Center Slow to load
My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245Tags: None -
It used to be a similar time in the prior version - but it's kind of annoying. Hefe? can that be fixed?ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good! -
I assumed the previous slowness was due to the vB version, prior server transition and all the other issues on the previous platform.
Response in the forums themselves is really good. I thought the message center would improve too. No worries though. I know the CG staff/admins/mods have a lot of work cut out for them resulting from this move.My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,809
Posts: 25,151,891
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13521 users online. 110 members and 13411 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment