Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beware of Scammer joe325222@gmail.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Anon1971
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2022
    • 9

    His new username is "neyosa7721", but still uses the email address Joe325222@gmail.com. Tried to scam me just now.

    Comment

    • #17
      Danny308
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2023
      • 16

      joe325222@gmail.com. Messaged me earlier today.

      Comment

      • #18
        Robertcrav
        Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 194

        Originally posted by Danny308
        joe325222@gmail.com. Messaged me earlier today.
        I just got an dm about one of my wtb ads from "besavi7274" account created this morning

        "Hi,I have this for sale at inexpensive and cheap price.
        You can reach out to me on the email address below for pics and more info
        Joe325222@gmail.com"

        Comment

        • #19
          Marlin4570
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2019
          • 22

          Wow, thank you for posting this! I just about got scammed by him. New user name is "fowibog857". SMH what a POS.

          Comment

          • #20
            Ladsson
            Member
            • Jun 2020
            • 169

            Scammer !!!



            Dear Admin,
            I don't know how else to attach a screen shot of my private messaging, but that's what I got.
            Hopefully other calgunners would be able to see it.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • #21
              Quiet
              retired Goon
              • Mar 2007
              • 30242

              Originally posted by brassburnz
              Joe sent me an IM after I posted in the WTB section.

              Username: kamad15986 (already banned)
              Email: Joe325222@gmail.com

              Pretty sure he'll pop up again with a different username.
              user's email = kamad15986@skarwin.com

              Originally posted by Anon1971
              His new username is "neyosa7721", but still uses the email address Joe325222@gmail.com. Tried to scam me just now.
              user's email = neyosa7721@tapvia.com

              Originally posted by Danny308
              joe325222@gmail.com. Messaged me earlier today.
              user's email = tecalev327@tapvia.com

              Originally posted by Robertcrav
              I just got an dm about one of my wtb ads from "besavi7274" account created this morning

              "Hi,I have this for sale at inexpensive and cheap price.
              You can reach out to me on the email address below for pics and more info
              Joe325222@gmail.com"
              user's email = besavi7274@avonkin.com

              Originally posted by Marlin4570
              Wow, thank you for posting this! I just about got scammed by him. New user name is "fowibog857". SMH what a POS.
              user's email = fowibog857@bizbre.com
              Last edited by Quiet; 01-30-2023, 3:45 PM.
              sigpic

              "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

              Comment

              • #22
                Windowpain
                Junior Member
                • Sep 2021
                • 3

                Scammer Joe

                Joe32522@gmail.com his new user name is
                moxam91832. BEWARE. Can admin delete him?!

                Comment

                • #23
                  hyunb
                  Member
                  • Sep 2020
                  • 285

                  FYI this person is back at it Joe325222@gmail.com.

                  vawava7133 new username.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Earthes
                    Junior Member
                    • Mar 2023
                    • 65

                    Just got a DM from him. Username is now "cohawep600"

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Garv
                      RSG Minion, Senior
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Apr 2014
                      • 9075

                      Originally posted by Earthes
                      Just got a DM from him. Username is now "cohawep600"
                      If you have not yet, click the red triangle in a PM he sent you and report him.
                      Originally posted by Kestryll:
                      It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        FDE GROUP
                        Junior Member
                        • Sep 2022
                        • 22

                        FOKEJOB542 SCAMMER

                        Joe325222@gmail.com is back on it. He just messaged me as fokejob542. He just messaged me for a noveske post I put in WTB.

                        Thank you CG Community for looking out

                        FDE GROUP

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          red66chevelle
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 2

                          I was just contacted about my WTB post by Joe325222@gmail.com using the account vejemos488.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            NPettinato14
                            Member
                            • Feb 2021
                            • 115

                            I wonder if this is a very dumb human being, or a very complex bot.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              shadow4868
                              Member
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 203

                              beware of scammer!!!

                              Another scammers:dwaynethompson@gmail.com
                              and agneskihonge4@gmail.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1